Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.r-vtype.com
In short, what personal data we collect and why we collect it
We don't collect personal data other than billing information. This information is saved for the period legally necessary for tax returns, customer complaints or updates of typefaces. If you do not wish your data to be stored please notify us.
We don't use web site analytics.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Cookies to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing our site.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Send you news, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 1 year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process possible refunds and support you.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Server log files
The provider of the website collects and stores data which is transferred automatically by your browser in server log files. This is:
- User agent
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Request date/time
- IP address